If this is making you read more, we bet that your garage door is misbehaving and you’re dealing with some serious trouble. Your day has a literal roadblock when this happens. Fortunately, Local Garage Door Repairs Houston is here to help the Residential and commercial garage door owners with top-notch services in the city and around. Here’s a rundown of some of the common garage door problems we encountered when working around our great city. Garage troubles break your mood and who else can understand this better than us? Contact us now if you get around any of the below-mentioned issues with your garage door.
- Garage Door Opener Failure: This really gets your goat, isn’t it? You with your family get back home spending a fun day and as you hit the garage door opener, nothing happens. You hit it twice . . . it’s still the same! The door doesn’t want to pull itself up and also makes a valiant attempt to go up only to fall back into its place. It’s a garage door opener issue that needs mechanical assistance.
- Garage Door doesn’t want to close at all: It’s a serious concern if your garage door fails to close entirely. Various factors can let this happen. The safety sensor gets tripped inadvertently, which doesn’t let the garage door to open. One of the other reasons could be jammed garage rollers or perhaps another mechanical problem that could only be diagnosed by a professional. Local Garage Door Repairs Houston is just a call away to let you know what is troubling the garage door to shut down.
- Remote malfunctioning: Either the remote is too far to be operated or it has dead batteries inside – both cases cause remote failure. However, it’s not just because of these two reasons the remotes fail to operate. Many times, there’s miscommunication between the opener and the remote. If the issue is related to the easy problems stated above then you can be a DIYer for the fix. If not, call a professional garage door repair company like us to determine the mysterious cause that is failing remote.
- Automatic reversing of the garage door: There’s no surprise that many garage doors have in-built safety features wherein the door gets automatically reversed if it encounters any obstruction under it. While this feature is a must-have to reduce potential disasters, it can be trouble if it reverses the door for no reason. Take the help of a professional if you are not able to discern why the reversing is happening automatically.
- Jammed garage door: A sticky or jammed garage door is caused due to track misalignment. Garage tracks get filled with debris, dust, or other kinds of built-up muck that jam the garage door rollers. Here’s the simple solution – Get a rough cloth and start cleaning it all yourself. If you even feel this is a ‘task’, do not hesitate to call us and we will get it done for you.
Let Local Garage Door Repairs Houston be at your rescue!
We are a team of the best technicians in the garage door repairs field and we love our customers. Make us your remedy if your garage door is giving you trouble. Visit us at localgaragedoorrepairshouston.com and check our offerings. We can also schedule an inspection at your garage door with one of our technicians. Specialized in garage door repair and installation, we are a 24/7 garage door repair service.